February 1, 2010

Mon. "Chao Inside"

You would think I forgot. BUT I DIDN'T! :D This week's question is: What are some traditions that your family has every year when you guys prepare for Lunar New Year? And, did you have any memorable Valentine's Day memories? Yer, so let's get to it, so I can sleep. My family usually does a whole big fat cleaning of the house and we tape new red thingy mabobbs on the walls. I apologize for the lack of a better description. Uh, we usually have a family dinner (feast) the night before the actual Lunar New Year day, and another giant feast on the actual day. I have a big family, so we like to get together. Then we go around and get red envelopes and raid everyone's houses and what not. And that's basically it. It gets boring year after year especially since you've grown so familiar with the process, and when you get older it's just not as fun as it was when you were 6. I never have memorable Valentine's Day memories. I've always hated it because the whole Valentine's thing wasn't really that appealing and boys had cooties back then. :D I'll tell you what I did love though. TONS OF CANDY :3 YER!

So yeah, I think the mission will be fun. Gotta go hunting for a box of cookie crisps. :3
HMMMMMMMM. :D Ha, anyway, nothing much to blog about. I'm being toppled with loads of homework. Not to mention a stupid headache I got in Justin's car, not hackin' cool. Testing tomollow, wish us luck? OHH! & Peter Chao shirts. Go check them out. He has links for it everywhere. :) THEY IS AMAZING. Take care you guys! Toooodles! -Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment