February 4, 2010

Thurs. Eff You Whore

Ah, it's finally my turn to blog again. I know you all have been waiting.

Anyway, Lunar New Year sucks now. I mean, my family used to prepare and stuff. We used to buy that red platter filled with disgusting candy, and eat disgusting grapefruit-like fruits, and go to other people's houses to bai neen. But then... that died down. It's just not the same anymore. Or maybe it's just me. Because I just don't get the holiday feeling anymore. I haven't felt "Christmas" since... eighth grade? Eh. At least I still get the money :D

Valentine's Day is so laaaaaaaaaame. I mean, seriously? If you were meant to have sex with your girlfriend, you wouldn't have to wait until Valentine's Day. It should have happened already. I just always thought that Valentine's Day was so lame. I like reading the lame lovey dovey poems, though. They're hilarious :D But... aside from all of that, I kinda hope that this Valentine's Day will be worthing remembering. :/ Things just got awkward. So I'll stop my post here. VIVIAN OUT.

And here's a preview of what my poem will look like for Maria's challenge:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My heart stops beating
Whenever I see you
P.S. Fuck you whore

It's so beautiful. Especially the last part :D

No comments:

Post a Comment