February 12, 2010

Fri. Dear Kameron.


Here you go, my Monthly Mission is completed. I sent it to Kameron Y, who rejected my card. It was very depressing. Since I only took a picture of the poem, I'll describe the rest of the card, because it was awesome. So on the front, I drew a heart with a sideways smiley face in the heart. then on top, I taped a Hershey wrapper. I was going to give him an actual Hershey bar still inside of the wrapper, but then I realized he isn't worth it. So I ended up giving him no chocolate, hehe. I tried to make it puffy, but it just didn't work out that way, it was super hard. Okay, then when you flip the card open, you would see "¿Will you be my Valentine?". The third page is the picutre. If you can't see the line on the bottom, well, it says "P.S. Go fuck yourself." Here comes the best part. On the back of the card, it says, "With love, Edmond." Isn't that sweet? I think so. :)


That's all. Before I go, I want to make a request. Vivian, please come up with another awesome monthly mission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment