February 23, 2010

Tues. Homie

Near death experiences? For sure. I almost fell to my death like 3 times. On my chair because my wheel fell out...like three times. And I almost got in a car accident once. :( Thank goodness my dad has good reflexes. PHEW.

So I forgot to blog last week. :/ But, I had a lot on my mind, okay??? My stomach was hurting. I had a piano playing test the next day. My mind was totally not on the technology point of life. I'm sorry. But, it was a minor mistake, which deserves a minor punishment. But, Vicki is being a stickler to me. :P I need time Vicki! Give me time! I'm a busy person! I'm sick, too! I need to be healed. Omagah. This dude in my PE class made me trip today. Good thing I didn't actually change. Lots of padding! But, I fell to the floor and slid to the wall. Ouch! Both my knees are bruised now. Looking more jacked up than they already were. Ohhh welll. Everybody needs to experience pain once in a whille. Good adrenaline in some cases. Haha. Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment