Let's see. I'm pretty sure you all know how big Lunar New Year is for the Chinese. My family usually makes those.. asian food a few days before the big day. I forgot what it's called but I'm pretty sure it's gock jeys. Yeah, and we would hang some red envelopes with no money in them on plants. On the big day, I would always go to my parents and grandma first for my red envelope, because you know, I see them first. Then I would go yum cha or something and get some more there, and well, I don't go from house to house anymore. My grandma usually just sees my relatives FOR me, she's awesome. And that's about my whole lunar new year for all these years. Valentine's Day? I never actually considered Valentine's Day as a holiday. I mean, come on, I agree with Cindy, people just made a random "holiday" so jewelry stores have good business on that one day of the year. Why would there be a national day for people to express their love? If they REALLY love you, they would express it everyday. Come on, people. But this year, fuck Valentine's Day, in the ass. It's all about Lunar New Year!
I like Lunar New year. Because I get like $300 every year. Not to brag or anything. And don't jump me. Please? My mom would take my money anyways. Apparently I shouldn't be keeping so much money. Bullshit! It's MY money that should be in MY pocket, not in the bank. So today, nothing special, it was just an okay day. The Chem test was so hard. I hope I at least get all the calculations right! D: FMLFML. But it's all good, I made myself better by buying some Quickly's afterschool. I got myself some Bubble Milk Tea! Haha. Because Peter Chao likes Bubble Milk Tea. You would know if you watched that one video.
Here's a bonus picture I found today in the RO room. Enjoy. And have a great PD week.
No comments:
Post a Comment