Friday has finally come. Of course you want to know what my second worst day was. I have such bad luck. It's horrible. Well, I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was August 5, 2009. It was a beautiful windy and cold day. I was at some park for my friends' family/friend BBQ. So you know how people usually bring ice cubes to a BBQ? Well, I stuffed an ice cube down my friends shirt. Then about 20 minutes later, I rode a bike around the park, then I went up some hill because I wanted to ride down it. As I was going down, I saw a speed bump, I was going too fast down the hill, but I pushed the brakes anyways and then i hit the speed bump, and I literally flew off the bike. Ouch. I know. It was painful. My jeans ripped, I was bleeding, I couldn't move. When I got home, I had to shower because I was dirty from flying. It was painful in there too. Even with thick band aids on, it hurt like a mudabitch. So the parts that were bleeding were both knees, left elbow, and my right hand. I couldn't move any of those parts for a few days. I couldn't even type without it hurting or walk anywhere. I was temporarily disabled. I still have the scars till this day to prove it, and it is officially one day I will never forget because it was the first day I flew, and I blame freaking KARMA for this. So my tou dai, I have experience flying, but it was a really bad experience.
My little annoying cousin came over today. I was peacefully trying to Facebook, then he threw my not yet opened 7-up can on the floor. I didn't think anything happened, but I was so stupid that I opened it. It got all over my desk, binder, my carpet floor, and computer screen. Ahh. Good think nothing bad happened, or he would've been banned from my room. Me and my bad luck.
For those of you who doesn't know, Maria forgot to blog this week, and her punishment is to say hi to Coolshoes personally and add him on Facebook. I'm excited. Mwhaha. Oh! I'm excited for Amanda's birthday party tmrw! Yay! Well time to finish all my homework now, so I can go tmrw! Buhbye.
March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment