March 17, 2010

Wed. COOOL

So, what do I think about when I don't have think? I think about a lot of stuff, whatever comes to mind first I guess. Sometimes it's about life and how it works, how you could be alive one day and gone the next. And what happens after death. Sometimes it's about my relationships with my family/friends and other times it's about track =D LOL yea you guys probably saw it coming. But yea I think about a shitload of stuff even when I don't have to think. Hmmm maybe that's why I'm always stressing. LOL. well yessss, this is one of the longest blogs I've posted in a while. So this is when I start talking about Track but I'm sure no ones interested. LOL

Today I found out that my plant died andddddddddddd I still have homework to do so LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment