OH YES. I KNOW YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR MY TURN TO ASSIGN THE MONTHLY MISSION. IT'S VIVIAN TIME.
Yeah, that didn't sound completely maniacal at all. So here it is. You have to wear a cape for a whole day. And by "whole day", I mean mods 1 through 20. No excuses, not even for PE. You have to wear it to PE too. And if you don't have a cape, that's fine. I have a cape. I will lend you my cape.
Here are a couple rules just in case someone -coughAMANDAcough- wants to find a loophole. What she doesn't know is that I major in the long lost art of lawyering people. Shoutout to Marshall Erikson. Anyway...
1. You must take a picture of yourself at school wearing the cape.
2. It has to be over your clothes. You can't hide it under your clothing.
3. Only one person per day. So no, you can't all wear capes on the same day.
4. You can't take it off during the day. I will know. I have my ways.
5. Hmm. I'll be nice. You don't have to wear it for Chem if you're having a Chem lab that day that includes fire.
6. These rules are subject to change by Vivian, in case anyone tries something funny. Or if I think of more rules. So yes.
Now it's time for so long. But I'll sing just one more song. Thanks for doing your part, you sure are smart! You know with me, and you, and my dog Blue, we can do anything that we wanna do. VIVIAN OUT.
March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment