March 2, 2010

Tues. It's Tuesday!

Have I ever experienced a day worse than yours? I don't know. I guess, it really depends on your idea and my idea of bad. But, my worse day ever...was terrible. It all started early in the morning. At PE. We were bicylcing for our unit. And I learned how to ride a bike! It was amazing. So, we were biking laps and there were a lot of people on the track. The stupid girl in front of me slows down really suddenly. Of course, I don't have time to slow down. Then, what happens? I don't know! But, the next thing I knew, I was skidding on the track. OUCH. There was dirt all over me. Legs, arms. Good thing I was wearing a sweater or else my arms would have been jacked up. I can't say the same for my knees, though. My right knee was wayy gross. At first, I thought everything was fine. Until I saw the blood oozing out. So, I get that all cleaned up and bandaged. Luckily, it was just my right knee, right? Ehh. I spoke too soon. I continued to ride some laps. And, again, I don't know what happened. I think I must have changed gears by accident or something because the next thing I knew, I was thrown onto the ground once again. -_________- What the heck, right? And, of course, my left knee was busted. Luckily it wasn't as messed up as my right knee. So, I cleaned that up....Both knees busted, stinging like hell. OY! Because of this, my day doesn't end. I get home. And what time is it? Showertime....Water+Open wound=...I think you see what I'm getting at.

So there's my worst day ever. On a happier note, I've been feeling good these past couple of days. Procrastination is still there, but I'm still feeling good! I feel accomplished because there are a few things that I haven't procrastinated on. Woot woot! Lol! I'm sure you've seen the dance...I've been getting hell for that. It's terrible and I have Vicki to blame. But, it's okay. Maria's punishment is coming up. I'm sure that will clear the air. If not, I'll make sure it does. :D Adios, mis hombres guapos! :P I just called you my handsome men. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment