Is it bizarre that I can't remember any of my birthdays? Maybe I need to think about it some more...Hmm. I think I went to Chuck E. Cheese once. That wasn't fun either though. Yeah. My birthdays have always failed. I never do anything. It's just the traditional cake and take a picture with my parents like 5 times because we can't get the camera to work. Every year...Yup. My birthdays were never really that exciting. My house was too small for parties. I moved, but my house is too boring for parties. What can I do? Nothing. Still 15. Waiting to turn 16. Hopefully, I'll actually do something fun then. Probably not though.
Phew. PD days tomorrow! WOOT WOOOT! I'm super happy! Short day! Haha! Oh my goodness. There's one thing I hate about being a teenager. And that is the pimples! ARGH! A meteor hit my face! It's gone now, but there's a crater left there now. -____- Acne bites. TMI? I'm sorry. :P I got a haircut on Sunday! I felt lighter. I didn't like the cut though. It wasn't what I asked for. Damn asian hairstylists. Don't understand anything I say. I brought a visual too. Can't get more obvious than that. I like my hair better when it's straigtened, but donde esta mi hair straightener? No tengo! :( RAWR! BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM! Amanda's party was amazing.
March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment