March 26, 2010

Fri. WHAT... now?!

OMG. So I can't believe I just got home from the best showcase I've ever been too. I was fangirling like heck and screaming.. like HELL. Yeahh! I'll tell you all about it later. I have to answer the lame question now.
Have you ever broken any promises to yourself? Heeelll yeahh. Alot. But who hasn't? The main promise I've broken to myself is.. to stop procrastinating. It never works. I try, and I try. Yeah, not gonna happen. So if you have any tips for me on how to accomplish that, then tell me, seriously. Oh second, I promised myself to actually focus more on school since I entered high school, but that never happened. You know, I'm gonna keep this short because I wanna talk about TODAY.

Old.Melted.Grapes. The WHAT... now?! Showcase was the shit! I'm so glad I went. Everybody that performed were hella good. It's the first time I've screamed so much. Gosh, I think my voice is out too. It's alright, it was worth it. They were selling these really cool shirts from RADisRAD, they're the bomb. I would seriously have bought one if I had more money. Well, I had enough to buy one, but I lent the money to my fellow-Pokemon-lover-friend it, just to make her happy. :) I was fangirling like HELL! Ahhh, they were all cute. Soo so CUTE! I'm still hella sad Legaci couldn't perform. D: It was alright, there was Summerbreeze. Wooo! As for my "Cape" experience today, it was terrible. Capes should only be meant for Superheros to wear, not me, OR my tou dai. No offense, tou dai. I'll post the pictures.. tomorrow, cause I'm super tired right now. Oh, I got lost getting out of the building and trying to walk to Sunset Blvd. from there, hopefully my dad found me while driving around. Teehee. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment