March 8, 2010

Mon. 생일

:) It feels pretty cool to blog on your own birthday. My best birthday experience would be my 16th birthday(thisone) because I celebrated it with the best people on Earth. <3 It was probably the best birthday I've had of all the birthdays. Everyone from the blog crew to Edmeron were there and it was just amazing. LOL, Edmond's note was epic. And like my 14th birthday, I got caked, in the face, again, by surprise. Thank you, Gordon. The gifts were amazing <3. I love my new Vans and the condom some of them got me. *PEPPER* Haha, not to mention the beautiful card I got. :P  I don't think there's anything else that could top that. Now I'm just waiting for my wishes to come true, then truly, this birthday will be the best-birthday-EVER. Handsdown.

I'm not feeling too goood, so, I will leave it at that. D:
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment