Okay, fine. So I forgot to blog on Thursday. Ladidadida. But it's not my fault. Things were bad on Thursday. I was emotionally deranged. But anyway, my punishment is that the others don't have to do my monthly challenge. And frankly, that's amazingly big for forgetting to blog once. But fine. I will accept. Fine.
Anyway, what do you think about when you don't have anything to think about? Well, I think about everything. Seriously. You name it, I've thought about it. Sometimes it's How I Met Your Mother. And one thing leads to another and I'm thinking about evil supervillans. You do that too, right? You think about something and it just leads to something completely off topic. It's like mind Wikipedia. Ya know, when you're on Wikipedia and you click on random links and suddenly you end up completely off from what you were originally looking at? Yeah. Well, that's my mind. Especially during English. I never pay attention during English so all I do is daydream. And no, Cindy, I do not think about Socks. That much. It's only like 40% of the time. So there. Yeah. Well, that's it.
Oh, and Vicki forgot to blog too. But she claims she should not have a punishment. C'mon. She should at least have a really minor one. Just something we would do on a daily basis anyway. Anyway, VIVIAN OUT.
P to the S, Bye Bye Birdie with Wolfman was epic :D
March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment