March 12, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #12

Yes, yes. I know it's not Sunday. It's Friday. But, I came up with an awesome question that I wanted to give an extra day to think for. That means Saturday, but I won't be home on Sunday so I am posting today. Lucky you, getting 2+ days to think about this. So, my wonderful question is inspired by SHAYCARL! If you know me, you know that I spend most of my time on YouTube watching random things. The SHAYCARL vlog channel, shaytards, included! So, I decided to take his question and pop it onto here........

What do you think about when you don't have to think?

I should elaborate more. What do you think about when you're doing simple tasks, like dishes or driving to school or staring into blank space? What do YOU think about when you don't actually HAVE to think about something? Amazing question, if I do say so myself. Reeeaaaal deep. That's what tumblr has done to me. Anyways, there go. Adios, mis amigos guapos!

-Cindy (Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment