March 4, 2010

Thurs. :OOOOOO

Ugh. I was just sitting here thinking about how to answer this week's question. And frankly, I have no idea how to. I mean, I don't recall any bad days of my life. I guess I block out bad stuff? Well, I don't intentionally block out bad stuff. I just don't remember it. It's not worth remembering. So I can only remember good stuff. Can I recall my best day ever instead?!

Ugh. Fine. I'll attempt to remember. ARGH. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY. In the words of Barney Stinson, whenever I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. So yeah. I can't remember any. I guess... my worst day would be the day second semester started. NO. WAIT. THE DAY HIGH SCHOOL STARTED. DAMN. YESSSSS. I hated that day. It marked the beginning of the worst year of my life. I hated school last year. Damn. I hate that day. It was so terrible D: I just wish I could have done everything differently. Then maybe a lot of things would be different right now. So yeah. Damn. I hate high school.

On a side note, life is getting somewhat better :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment