Bad Monday, let's get to it. Have you ever broken a promise to yourself? Why, yes I have. Many many many many many many times before. I promise myself a million things like there's some hope inside, but in the end it never really works out. I promise myself to be on top of my school work and I end up procrastinating. I promise myself that I'll clean my room every week. Chyeah right, that never happened. I promise myself that I'll do some homework after this episode. Nope!
I mean those things were pretty flexible and could be adjusted, but what bugs me is that even the most important promises I make to myself, I break them. I don't break them intentionally, but things happen and things get complicated. For example, I promised myself that I'd never love again. But that promise didn't work out too well since GK walked in. A promise like that was a promise made so I could focus on school work and not get myself into any trouble or agony, but I failed. There's more to that, but that's too, personal for here.
Anyway, today was a bad day. And I was just really irritated easily -_____- Yikes.
&My mom is deathly embarrassing but she doesn't think so. LOL.
Freshmen girls are a bunch of anus faces and garden tools so go die.
No comments:
Post a Comment