March 1, 2010

Mon. MADFACE.

Har har har, Monday again. This week's question was: have you ever experienced a day that was worse than mine? If not, then just blog about your worst day. I've never really had a legit worse day ever..I don't think I've even had a really bad day where everything just went wrong, but there's definitely a day out of the week where it's like a poop day. This week's poop day would be today. Chem was terrible first thing in the morning because our teacher is anal and decided to make us move when he could've chose another table and yet again, I sit diagonally across from broda where I can see his face clearer than ever. -_______- THEN, Edmond freaking messed up our experiment and almost killed Janice. GGGG! And yennow, experiments already go bad like usual, but this is just TERRIBLE. OH! And we better get first pick for tables next quarter or I'm gonna be mad. >:O After chem, I go to geo to find one HECK of a hard test for a Monday morning and I basically sat there for 20 minutes figuring out how to do the proof. I got nothing. I was so dead. So bye bye 10 points. I would've gotten a 100 in that class, but no. Hmph. After that, Health was just a drag like usual, but I think today may have been the most UNPRODUCTIVE class. And she just talked alot. Other than that, my day was alright. I had Ross Boss for a sub. BUAHAHA. :D

:3 Okay, time to go beast mode on chem before I eff up again -____-
I need to get serious about school. Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment