March 16, 2010

Tues.

So, What do you think about when you don't have to think?

Oh my goodness,where do I even start? It's so ridiculous how many things I think about. I'm kinda like Amanda, but not really. A lot of times, I think about what my life would be like if my dad died. Knock on wood. I don't know why I choose my dad, but it comes up a lot. Other than that, I think about conversations. I think about things I regret saying and then I have an imaginary conversation of what would happen differently. Also, I think about my day. OH! I always think about myself tripping in the middle of the hallway. Goodness, I think about that sooooo much. Weird, right? Haha. Go figure, I'm such a klutz. Then, I think about the future. I think abouut future conversations. Why is it always conversations? Idk. I think about what I would say and what I would be like if I were more outgoing. I think about conversations between anybody I know. One day, I'm gonna find out if this has something to do with my inner self. It's weird. I'm always thinking about conversations. Or people. I think about my future. Sometimes I imagine myself driving. But, above everything else, I think about things that I wish I could change about myself. I know, that's really bad for my self-esteem. But, I just can't help it. I tend to think about my flaws and I tend to think about ways I wish my personality was different. Ways I wish my life was different. I should really get over that. But, it's something that is just engraved in my brain and I don't think I'll ever get it out.

Today was such a good day for me. I felt happy. Maybe it was all the chocolate I ate last night. :O I'm such a fatty. That's probably it. Endorphins. Haha. There's a bit of health for ya. Yeah, well, I just felt really happy today! Cheery and optimistic. Even though, I couldn't stop yawning. I don't know what it was. I just felt good. But, of course, my day started crashing down after piano. I messed up my playing test, and then I found out I made careless mistakes on my math quiz, and then just when I thought my head was clear, someone popped up and my head was fogged. But, then it got better because my Spanish project was postponed which made my life so much easier! But, I got home and my nose started running. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment