January 18, 2010

Mon. "GO BACK TO THE ROOM"

YER YER YER. It's finally Monday and just so happens to be the day before the new semester starts. This week's question was, "what were the best/worst times/things/whatever from this semester?" And to be honest, I HAVE WAY TOO MANY. We'll start with the best things. Best things that happened this semester was discovering my new found love for MW2 and all of me & VLiang's inside jokes about Leo & Dickson. I've also gotten closer with so many people, it feels quite amazing. I've met some pretty cool people and I'm glad I did. Our first ever holiday feast for the blog was a success. (YES) And I discovered a soooper cool kid named Aaron Louie. LOL. Some bad things-arena was way too stressful, chemistry had too many labs, english was a pain in the butt, and I've been stressed out more than I should be. Other than that, this semester was pretty amazing and I look forward to more amazing things next semester. I really don't have much to say because I've had a gross headache for 4 days straight now, so I'm just trying to take everything easy.

Today was pretttty awesome at Vicki's house other than the fact that she has a very vulgar 6 year old cousin. He dropped the f-bomb so many times, it was eye opening and unbelievable. I hope we can do this again soon. :P I'll be uploading the challenge video soon. Hopefully I'll beast this.
Also, I was really hoping for an earthquake today so I could hide somewhere and freak out, but I'm glad we didn't get hit. Buahaha, poor Guatemala. ): Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week. & For you Lowell kids, GOODLUCK&TAKEITEASY. <3 Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. "I've met some pretty cool people and I'm glad I did."

    B]

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Don't be anonymous! Show yourself >:O

    ReplyDelete