The day has finally come for me to blog. Why are we talking about bucket lists? Come on, it's like ruining the Lunar New Year spirit. But it's okay, a question is a question.
Vicki's Bucket List:
1. Go to China.
I've been there before when I was 1 year old, but that was when I was 1 year old.
2. Get over K-pop.
I regret ever being asianfied.
3. Graduate High School.
4. Get married and have kids.
5. Get a little better at MW2.
Good enough to kick Amanda off her throne?
6. Learn how to cook, stuff that isn't Ramen noodles.
7. Become beast on Guitar Hero.
8. Ride every single roller coaster at the near by theme parks.
One day, I swear I will grow the balls to face Drop Zone.
Yes, that sounds about right.
Well, today I did my Monthly Challenge, which I WILL post up later in the day. It was terrible, first he [the dude that I send my card to] rejected our "baby", and now, he rejected my card. I feel so hurt! But it's alright, I knew he only had Edmond in his heart this whole time. I'm very sorry for trying to get in between them. The other BBB's were funny, especially Cindy's card. Hahah! I kinda liked this challenge, it was very entertaining. Especially the part when we get to punish Maria for failing her own challenge. That's right, MARIA FAILED HER OWN CHALLENGE. Maria, here comes an ass whoopin'. It's almost Lunar New Year! Yay! Can't wait for the yum cha and everything, and I can't wait to finally have a legit 3 day weekend! I freaking hate Chinese School. It can go suck Louis' ovaries. Buhbye~! Hope everyone has a great Lunar New Year and a great 3 day weekend!
KY, this is for you:
"With love, Edmond."
February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will never kick me off my throne. :)
ReplyDelete